Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Disc Jockey Nappy - I Stole David Heartbreak's Hard Drive






Disc Jockey Nappy - I Stole David Heartbreak's Hard Drive by Disc Jockey Nappy

No, there wasn’t a theft. In fact, David Heartbreak is one of the most pleasant producer / DJ’s I’ve ever talked to, and he hooked me up with a large chunk of his collection in order to make this mix. I listen to and spin predominately Dubstep / Thugstep / Drum and Bass, and I approached him because he’s Generation Bass family, and one of very few people that actually matter in Moombahton. It was a pleasure to sift through his tracks and pick out my favorites.

As always, this is a one shot mix with no effects. The transitions are fast-paced, as I run through 20 songs in 30 minutes. It includes a brand new banger from Kansas City producer Cosmic Mafia (link for download below), whom I met and played tracks with during my weekend stay there over the summer. Also included are tracks from youngster Jay Fay, Munchi, Nadadstrom, Diplo, and Heartbreak himself.

This was my first journey into the genre, and I hope you enjoy and share this one around.

Tracklist
01. Kev Willow & Adam French - No Emotion
02. Nadastrom - Say My Name (Feat. Munchi & Jen Lasher)
03. Frandomeda - Sequential (Original Mix)
04. Cosmic Mafia - I Can Do Anything
05. Heartbreak - Doomsday
06. Mr. Vega - Ape Shit Ft KO-lition
07. Nadastrom - Sabina
08. Heartbreak - King Kong
09. Pickster One - Chief Rocka Feat. Raashan Ahmad (Master)
10. Diplo & Laidback Luke - Hey! (Foamo Remix Moombahton Edit)
11. Moombahtron - Babylonation (Congorock)
12. Riot Earp - Recoil (AZ Gunslingaz EP)
13. Monster Squad - As The World Turns (Wyld Stallyns Moombahton Edit)
14. Mat Cant - Mongoloid (Mat Cant Tells Moombahton Where To Go Edit)
15. Pickster One - Keep The Dice Rolling
16. Soupers - Moombahton & Bullshit
17. J-Trick & Jayfay - Kill Switch
18. Opulent Sound - Stickin (Moombahton Edit)
19. Munchi - Me And My Bitch
20. Heartbreak & Munchi - Aponte o Não

Artwork by Squincy Jones
http://www.awwready.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment